Archives

My Recent Posts

Recent Comments



PerformanceTest v6.1.1017 (NEW) 5 Mb

Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.

Features:
-Find out if your PC is performing at its best.
-Compare the performance of your machine to similar machines.
-Measure the effect of configuration changes and upgrades.
-Avoid paying big bucks for poor performance.
-Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchasing decision.
-Use the advanced tests to create you own benchmark scenarios

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/158575474/PerformanceTest_v6.1.1017__NEW__www.dl4all.com.rar.html
Posted by Picasa

1 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    o comments
    what?

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Somewhere in Heaven, Heaven of Luv, Malaysia

My Pictures

My Pictures
Me and .....

My Followers

My Blog List